Brooks Saddles B17 Standard S is our flagship model, ideal for long distance sports touring, trekking and atb use. It has been on the market for over 100 years, being featured in as early as the 1898 catalogue. The Standard models feature black steel rails and the black leather seat features tubular steel rivets. This saddle weighs 455 grams.
- HANDMADE IN ENGLAND- Manufactured using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather.
- FLAGSHIP MODEL-The B17 has been on the market for over 100 years, featured in the Brooks catalog as early as 1898.
- THE ORIGINAL LEATHER SADDLE – Often imitated, never duplicated, this simple yet elegant design is the original leather saddle. Don’t be fooled by immatations, this is the saddle you’ve been looking for.
- LIFETIME COMFORT – The B17 shapes to your body over time, like a fine wine – this saddle gets better with age.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – Brooks backs up the B17 with a 10 year manufacturers warranty