About our products
Bosiwee Road Bike Cleats
“Once you go clipless, you never go back!”
-Compatible with all Shimano SPD-SL pedals.
-Effectively relieve pain and fatigue.
-Easy to use.
How to set-up your cleats? 1.First, before screwing in your cleat, put on your cycling shoe and find the ball of your foot at the base of your big toe. Where the biggest part of the bone protrudes, make a corresponding mark on the inside of your shoe with a marker. Next, do the same for the pad at the base (where it meets your foot) of your little toe. 2.Next you need to find whether the cleat needs to move laterally, from the inside or to the outside of the sole. 3.Finally, you need to adjust the angle of the cleat – whether it points forward or is turned at an angle. Begin by looking at your natural foot alignment. Sit on a table and dangle your feet. Do they naturally tend to point outwards (duck-toed), inward (pigeon-toed), or are they neutral?
2 x 6 degree Pedal Cleats
6 x Screw
6 x Metal Gasket
1 x Wrench
We promise: Quality guarantee and 5-star customer service. If you are not 100% completely satisfied with the product, please contact us and you will be offered a full refund or replacement.
- 6 Degree Floating: 6 degree float increases the range of your ankle joint torsion angles, effectively reducing the pressure on the ankle joint.
- Wear-resistant Design: The red parts are walking point for better traction of the bike. They can also effectively increase the friction, preventing the pedal portion from being worn.
- Easy to install, light weight and high efficiency.
- Suitable for all SHIMANO road pedals.
- We Promise: If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately.