Bike fork stem extender is a helpful tool to raise up the head handlebar of your beloved bicycle, and bring you enjoyable and relaxed cycling experience without bending the body too low.
Stem Size: 1-1/8 in
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Weights: 6.7 oz
Length: 4 5/8 in
How to install
-Remove the cover of original bike handlebar
-Remove the handlebar stand
Install the bike fork stem extender, then adjust the position and fix the adjustment screw.
According to the height, you can increase some spacer rings.
Install the handlebars stand and fixed the screws on the stand.
Finally, install the cover of the bike fork stem extender.
1 x Bicycle Stem Riser 1-1/8 in
3x 3/8 Spacers
1x 3/16 Spacer
- HIGH STRENGTH – Forged 6061 Aluminum alloy material with polished anodized finish, Solid, Secure, Durable.
- ADJUSTABLE – 1 x 3/16 and 3x 3/8 Spacers included to allow you to adjust the handlebar to be rasied to your comfortable position. Maximum height extension: 70mm (2.7 inch).
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – Work on mountain bikes, road bikes, folding bikes with 1 1/8″ threadless steering tube.
- EASY INSTALLATION – This stem extender is lightweight, but extremely strong. Just connect up the original front bicycle fork stem.
- BETTER COMFORT – Handling more flexible, light weight, much easier to force when climbing, operation is comfortable.