Give yourself plenty of room to stand with the super-wide CNC machined 6061 aluminum Berm Pedal. The 10 replaceable steel traction pins and 113mm x 105mm platform offers stability, comfort and grip while the low-profile design gives added ground clearance. With sealed bearings and a 9/16″ CNC machined Chromalloy axle, weighing just 205 grams each and available in five colors, the Berm Pedals are solid, durable and smooth rolling.
- CNC MACHINED 6061 ALUMINIUM BODY – Lightweight and durably constructed machined aluminum body
- 113 X 105MM PLATFORM WITH 10 REPLACEABLE STEEL TRACTION PINS PER SIDE – Give yourself a place to hang on with 10 traction pins that bite in and stick your shoes to the pedal. The generously sized platform offers stability, comfort, and grip, while the low-profile design gives added ground clearance.
- 9/16 CNC MACHINED CR-MO AXLE – Durable Chromalloy axles make for solid, long-lasting pedals.
- SEALED BEARINGS – Sealed bearings keep the elements out and contribute to long-lasting, smooth rolling pedals.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – At just 179g each, these pedals weigh less than many higher priced competing models.