Compatible with these Shimano brake calipers:
For Shimano XT BR-M8000, BR-M785
For Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985
For Shimano SLX BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666
For Shimano Deore BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315
For Shimano Alfine BR-S700
When your original shimano xt brake pads start to wear, A replacement disc Brake Pads are a necessary. The corki pads features a light, durable steel backplate and the semi-metallic Pad compound delivers efficient power modulation with less noise compared to metallic Pads. These pads have a huge range of compatibility, as in the past; in addition to working with the Race version of XTR brakes and their XT sibling, the BR-M8000, the pads work with M9020, M987, M985, M785, M675, M666, M615, S700, CX75, RS785, R785, R515, and R315. One pair of pads is enough for one caliper, so you’ll need two pairs to complete your bike and get back your confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Brake pads make less noise than metal pads and offer better modulation.
- Smooth braking offers predictable and progressive power.
- Short break-in period,Stable,Durable and long working life.
- Steel back plate,Good heat dissipation, perfect adaptability.
- High temperature performance,Durable,Low disk wear and Comfortable braking feel.