🚲 A balance bike or a regular bike with training wheels??
It’s a good question, and our opinion is that it depends on the age of your kids. Balance bikes are simpler, smaller and lighter than a pedal bike. Much easier for kids to ride, especially for the little ones. Typical age of kids enjoy a balance bike from 2 to 5 years old, some are even younger. If your child is in these ages, a balance bike provides much more fun for them. Once mastered, kids actively get outside and glide around everywhere. Coasting on the uneven road, crossing puddles, gliding over curbs, a beginner will soon become a master, while enjoying the sense of accomplishment and independence.
How to choose a fitted balance bike??
First measure the rider’s height and inseam. Check the suggested height of rider by the manufacturer. Normally the inseam should be a little longer than the minimum of the seat height range to get a good fit.
Metal frame is sturdy than wooden’, alloy frame can better take the hard knock of the use. And the weight is lighter than wooden’.
Foam tires are lightweight, easy to carry around
STEP 1. Handlebar. Put the handlebar in the head tube; Fasten after adjusting to a comfortable height;
STEP 2. Saddle. Place the clamp on the seat tube. Adjust the height and turn the handle to fasten;
STEP 3. Wheels. Put the wheels into the forks, use nut and positioner to fasten.
➣ Dimensions: As shown in picture
➣ Weight: 9 lb
➣ Maximum hold weight: 150 lb
➣ Tires: 2 of 11.5″ foam tires
➣ Padded saddle
➣ With quality bonus bell & sticker
- ✔ Kids love it. Kids love the feeling of independence, accomplishment and freedom they got from riding a balance bike.
- ✔ Coasting on the uneven road, crossing puddles, gliding over curbs, a beginner will soon become a master, while enjoying the sense of accomplishment and independence.
- ✔ 11.5″ foam puncture-proof tires.
- ✔ Measure the rider’s height and inseam, it fits the minimum inseam of 17″. Handlebar arrange from 21 to 25″
- ✔ Great gift for your children. Full money back quality guaranteed. Purchase now, enjoy a risk-free shopping.